Twill - Shop

The name "twill" refers to the weave which runs diagonally across the fabric. Types of fabric with a twill weave include cotton twill (chino), denim, drill and woollen tweeds such as herringbone. Fabric woven with a twill weave generally has a softer feel and better drape than fabric woven with a plain weave.